Congratulations, Gene, for being honored as one of Alaska’s Aviation Legends by the Alaska Air Carrier’s Association!
1948 Piper PA-14 with Skis and Low-time Engine SMOH – Price Reduced to Sell by Summer!
1948 PA-14 “Family Cruiser” with Floats, Wheels, and Skis
Hot Deal! Great trainer aircraft with less than 106 hours on engine since major overhaul!
1956 Cessna 172
Excellent Utility aircraft with floats, wheels, and skis!
- FAA-Apprived Repair Station (UGZR085W): Annual Inspections, Aircraft Import/Export, Pre-Buy Inspections, Insurance Repairs, etc.
- Custom Modifications
- Aircraft Brokerage: Sales representation, storage, buyer’s agent, special needs, aircraft ferry services, etc.
- Floats: Change-Over/Winterization, sales & storage
- Aircraft Appraisals: 2 USPAP-Endorsed Senior Certified Appraisers on staff (National Aircraft Appraisers Association)
- Tie Down Rentals at Lake Hood Strip
- Alaska Magnum Beaver: We specialize in Beavers!
- Covington Aircraft Engines Dealer: R-985 cylinders in stock. Alaska’s only “C.A.P. Specs R-985″ Authorized.
- Corrosion-X: Authorized Treatment Center
- Wipline Authorized Service Center
- EDO Authorized Service Center: New EDO 2000 floats in stock
- CubCrafters Authorized Service Center